2011年8月31日星期三

Stars’ beauty secrets


Some believe it’s eating in moderation, others believe it’s all about being positive.

Every actress follows her own diet chart to keep fit and healthy. Along with working out, actresses attribute their curvy bodies to what they eat and drink.

Some even credit their good looks to positive thinking and a stress-free mind. Both Ileana and Trisha eat all kinds of food, but rely heavily on jogging and yoga respectively to keep themselves in shape.

Genelia D’Souza prefers juices and water. “She eats small meals every 2 hours and avoids junk food as much as possible. She drinks a lot of water and juices and that’s her fitness secret,” says a source close to the actress.

Actress Mamta Mohandass binges on fruits and salads and avoids oily and carbohydrate-rich food.

Anushka Sharma and Shriya Saran are all for “calm mind and positive energy” for a healthy body.

Meditation keeps my mind calm and swimming keeps my body in shape since a great body is a combination of peaceful mind, positive energy and workouts,” says Shriya. Anushka, who practises and teaches yogasasanas, also believes in the mantra of healthy body and mind.

Only yoga can purify your mind and body and good looks is just a fall out of that practice,” says a source close to her. Goan beauty Ileana attributes her good looks and frame to her genes.

Luckily, I don’t put on weight easily,” says the actress, who jogs on the beach for half an hour a day.

That’s enough for me to keep fit. Although, I am a foodie and gorge on sea food delicacies, even a 15-minute brisk walk burns calories,” she says.

Meanwhile, Trisha believes in avoiding junk food to keep herself fit. “I have always tried to maintain my weight. I do indulge in all kinds of food, but only in moderation. Yoga has been my fitness mantra and I try to squeeze in time for a few asanas, if I am shooting outdoors,” says Trisha.

没有评论:

发表评论