2011年9月2日星期五

Letter: The Color Of The Spirit


One of the largest AIDS in sports, especially college sports, is the crowd. Think crowds College: Penn State has white veils, the Ohio State crowd is a sea of ​​scarlet, Tennessee fans wear orange, Ute fans wearing all black.

BYU resembles that of the crowd?

The latest edition of a Crayola 64-color box.

It bothers me when I go to games and people wear pink, green, teal, orange, chartreuse, purple, fuchsia, magenta, etc.

What bothers me most is that the colors are sold in the bookstore.

I was in Boise this summer and stopped by the library. Do you think Bronco had some lavender shirts?

Books I suggest stop selling shirt, no blue, white or gray.

It would make it much more difficult for opponents if they came to Provo and saw a herd more uniform in color clothing.

没有评论:

发表评论