Submitted by admin on Sun, 07/10/2011 - 22:25
When you wear a lace wig, you can pick a style that matches closely to your natural color and style. Or you can break out and try something new. There are some factors to consider making sure you find right wig styles for you.
• Check the shape of your face. The length and style of your wig is the most important factor to complement your face.
• Pick a hair style. Shorter styles are usually easier to care for because you can just shake them and go. That’s why these styles are most often recommended. Wig styles are also available in mid-length and long. And what about styles about bob wigs, layered wigs, updo wigs or some hot hair lace wigs? Okay,that’s your choice.
• Consider a color. You might want to stick to your normal hair color. Or you can try something wild and crazy. It’s even possible to get highlights in a wig. When in doubt, choose a lighter shade because darker hues can overwhelm your face and make you look pale.
• Decide which kind of hair you like. Synthetic wigs require the least amount of care and they come pre-styled. Human hair wigs allow you to create styles just like you would your own hair.
• Ask yourself how you’ll feel. Knowing that, you can check yourselves and always look your best without a lot of effort.